FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines Catering Master Thread | Photos, Menus, Reviews ( 2019 onwards )
Old Nov 9, 2020, 9:56 am
ISTFlyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
I just quoted this post to add to the database in the WIKI
Post and photo: Courtesy of RedChili

TK 800 Panama to Istanbul ( Business Class )
Departure Time: 11:05
Long-Haul Box

Originally Posted by RedChili
Just got off PTY-IST-ZRH. We were supposed to fly IST-FRA, but the PTY flight was an hour delayed, so arrival in IST was 30 minutes before the departure of our connecting flight.

I basically had the same experience as Tomtom in reply 137. I've had better and more food in economy class on other carriers. The peach juice I had for lunch was like the type you give to a small kid. The orange juice I had for breakfast was better. I asked for snacks, and they had none, but I got two breakfast meals instead.

Here are the meals. Lunch:

Breakfast:

It's a while since I was on TK, and I was surprised that they were so talkative. They had tons of messages about covid and everything else. The worst was that every time there was some turbulence, they had to SCREAM out over the speakers that the captain had turned the seatbelt sign on. It was probably the loudest announcements I've ever heard on a plane. I woke up twice because of that, even though I was already wearing a seat belt. That was a huge minus.