FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best place to spend winter during a potential second wave of COVID?
Old Oct 30, 2020, 4:51 pm
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by the810
My experience with people following recommendations was good during recent weeks. But this new set of rules that kicked in today (well, yesterday in the afternoon) seems to be completely ignored. That's where I see the shift.
I've been seeing recommendations ignored a lot in Stockholm all during this pandemic, except for a very limited period within the 2nd quarter of the year. And I've been seeing it ignored more so on the last weekend of the month when that weekend is on or just after the 25th/26th of the month. In other words, as the locals get further and further away from their last paycheck deposit, they will tend to appear to be more compliant with the health recommendations than they are around pay time. And as the locals are now around a relatively recent paycheck deposit during a weekend hovering around "schools out" time, this is to be expected here as situation normal and not a shift from the pattern.

Last edited by GUWonder; Oct 30, 2020 at 5:04 pm