FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : BAEC : status extensions & Tier Point (re)qualification thresholds reduced
Old Oct 27, 2020, 5:07 am
BertieBadger

Programs: BA, Hilton
Originally Posted by GXWBA
Hi Bertie, thanks for the taking the time to help me out!

I had two bookings for the TP run, A and B, which were 240 TPs each. First, they cancelled two legs on booking A, so I rebooked both A and B (B for convenience; references stayed the same because I rebooked using FTV). They then cancelled a leg on B. Since they cancelled one leg on both A and B at different times, I'm not sure if I can claim 480 TPs that way.
Thanks for the clarification, though I probably need another coffee to fully understand it :-)

So as I understand it, booking B has been cancelled by BA (whether 1 leg or more doesn't matter) and you haven't rebooked it - so I would say certainly you can "claim" 240 TP from that.

What I'm still not clear about is what is the current status of booking A? You rebooked that originally, so is that a current booking that is still operating as of the time of writing? Or is it in the past, in which case what happened to it in its rebooked form? (did you cancel for FTV, did they cancel it again etc)

Thanks