FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Marriott in Florida for Couples
View Single Post
Old Oct 17, 2020, 6:40 am
hhoope01
Moderator, Marriott Bonvoy & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United Silver; AA Plat/2MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Hilton Gold
I've always liked the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort and Spa in Ft. Lauderdale. It is right on a somewhat secluded area of the beach. So it doesn't get as crowded as other areas of Ft. Lauderdale might. And in November, I doubt it will have lots of families there.The facilities there are very nice and it usually has top notch service as well. And while it is outside the main Ft. Lauderdale strip area, it isn't that far. So there are some very nice restaurants close by.

There is a Marriott Resort on the north side of Ft. Lauderdale, the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa that won't be in heart of the Lauderdale crowds. I've not stayed there, but it might be worth checking out. Personally, I've never liked the Miami area resorts as it can get much more crowded (and I personally have always though the Ft. Lauderdale area more relaxing than the Miami area).

The JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort might be worth checking out as well, but I've never stayed there myself either. And I don't think any of the Marriotts in the Keys have much of a beach, so not sure any of those would really meet your beach expectations.