FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC CEO Calin Rovinescu to Retire February 2021; to be succeeded by Michael Rousseau
Old Oct 17, 2020, 4:52 am
HerpaYvr

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
I keep watching the stock price, AC was doing well before the crises, not an orphan and widow stock, I missed the boat when it was $11 and rose to three times, as I could have cashed out. I am unsure of the new CEO with Westjet under the new ownership of what will happen. Many folks are afraid of their own shadows right now and yet, many folks want to fly and continue living their lives. Many obstacles in the way right now with restrictions, fear, and anxiety. Will Westjet be competitive again, will Porter come back and if so, what will it look like?

Air Canada should continue to get better, militant union attitudes have softened over the years as the old outdated employees have moved on. I am hopeful that Air Canada will continue to prosper as Canada's Airline and continue to be a world leader. I am biased because I been flying Air Canada since I was in the womb oh so many years ago, lol.