FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Place Las Vegas REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Oct 16, 2020, 12:43 am
Single_Flyer

Just checked into this hotel... Oh wow. I'm not sure how this place is still a Hyatt.

I don't mind the airplane noise to be honest.

But a six floor hotel that has three times more rooms than a standard HP and only one elevator? I actually found two additional elevators on the other side of the hotel. So they do have a total of 3.

The WiFi is unusable. If my computer can connect, the speeds are snail's pace. Which is great because I am working from the hotel tomorrow and need to do video calling. I'm typing this on my phone.

The bathroom is dark. The only light is the one built into the fan. The time it takes the sink to drain makes the WiFi seem fast. Almost.

Carpet is old and stained. As someone else said, the TV is a plasma screen from 2007. No Chromecast (but with he slow wifi I don't think it would work anyway).

The front desk night staff when I checked in was nice. But I had to wait 5 minutes to be let in the locked front door because he was not at the front desk when I arrived. Not his fault, I think he is the only employee on duty.

I would recommend staying at either the Hyatt Place Silverton in Vegas or one of the mlife properties (though Excalibur is probably worse so don't stay there).
​​​

Last edited by Single_Flyer; Oct 16, 2020 at 9:29 am