FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Skatteverket asks for names of Sweden-based EBD members
Old Oct 12, 2020, 8:52 am
fassy

Originally Posted by Fredrik74
There are the Betalo and Billhop solutions. There are possibly more such but I don't use it so I don't know all the details.The general idea is to use them to pay your bills and earn points that way.
Used Betalo before with the COOP Mastercard since it was free of charge. Was decent. Don't know Bilhop. But all of them charge now like 2.5% e.g. 10.000 SEK charged to AMEX Elite will give you 2.000 points for 250kr. Which still is a decent value but hardly very attractive like the COOP setup was.

Originally Posted by Fredrik74
I don't know about the IT capabilities of our tax friends but surely they would know who has a lot of expenses paid by their employer.
They don't know expense reimbursement were paid to an employee account without a bank account/statement review. Employers only report:

Skattepliktig bilförmån - taxable benefit for the company car
Drivmedel vid bilförmån - taxable benefit for the fuel for said rental car
Övriga skattepliktiga förmåner - all other taxable benefits, this would include the bonus points.
Bostadsförmån - company paid housing
Bilersättning - mileage for using the own car as a service vehicle
Traktamente - per diem for travel

Actually worked with my accountant and they said, I won't need to report anything regading Bilersättning or Traktamente if this gets just paid via an expense reimbursement mechanism. Only needs to be reported to SKV if if is part of the paycheck and reported on the pay slip.