FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Refreshed Chase website does not display rewards balances.
Old Oct 11, 2020, 8:29 pm
Dr Jabadski

Programs: UA LT Gold (BIS), AA LT Plat (CC SUBs & BD), Hilton Dia (CC), Hyatt Glob (BIB), et. al.
FWIW, my experiences. Many years as a continuous Chase personal credit card holder with occasional Ink products. Few years ago wanted to combine an Ink account with 2 or 3 personal cards, was told it could only be done on the business profile. Did it. Few months later closed the Ink card, shortly thereafter Chase deleted the business profile (no other business cards) and the previously used personal profile would no longer show any of the personal cards which had been displayed on the business profile. Had to call Chase technical support to re-establish a personal profile with my cards associated with it.

A month ago got an Ink and an airline business card for the first time in a few years. Called Chase to ask about seeing personal cards and business cards on the same login profile, was told it could only be done on the business login. Declined to do so.

Just logged into both personal and business accounts. Both webpages display, on the right side, both UR and (appropriate) airline mileage balances, including "account closed" and "0" UR balance for recently closed Sapphire account.

I’ve not noticed a new website interface in the past few months.