FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Negative covid test when arriving from 5 more countries
Old Oct 2, 2020, 1:34 am
PointWeasel

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
Originally Posted by palcsaky
Poland is added to the negative PCR test list from 3 Oct
Passengers entering Greece, via air connections, from Bulgaria, Romania, Malta, United Arab Emirates, Hungary, Israel, Spain, Belgium, Albania, North Macedonia, Russia, Czech Republic (either direct or Transit) and Poland are required to show the PLF as well as a negative molecular control (PCR) result for the coronavirus, which has been carried out during the last 72 hours before their arrival in Greece.

I did not realize that the Polish numbers were that high, but I have noticed that mask-wearing in Poland is hit and miss. Last night on my LO WAW-IEG connecting flight there were 5 pax that did not have a mask on at the gate, on the bus to the aircraft and when boarding the FA advised them masks were required and they replied "oh, right. I am not used to this yet." Their English was not American, so not sure what rock they have been living under for the past few months.

Interestingly, on the A3 ATH-WAW yesterday, Y was packed and C half-full.