FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Un ballo in maschera?!
View Single Post
Old Sep 27, 2020, 4:19 pm
offerendum
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some
Dinner: 23 Febbrario

When Iīm in Italy I always like to eat at least 1 good pizza. For Genova I got the recommondation by annaschummi to try 23 Febbrario. Reserving a table by phone (no online booking) wasnīt too easy as the first person didnīt speak English and I wasnīt sure if the second really understood my request. As the Melia had suspended the Concierge-Service (for security reasons of course) I had to hope. When we arrived everything was fine and we got a table. Couldnīt see much of social distancing as tables were near to each other. The menu served as table mat.

The advantage of Pizza which is sold outside tourist traps and luxury hotels is the fact itīs quite inexpensive. Beside Pizza they offer Pinse. They explain the difference between the 2 on their homepage. As I like to try new Things we orderes 1 Pinse Quattro Formaggio to share as appetizer.

As main course we ordered Pizza, one Vegetariano and one Quattro Formaggio (you never guess whatīs my favorite Pizza)

If I should decide between Pizza and Pinse I would even prefer Pinse. But the Pizza was also very good. Perhaps not the best in my life but very good.
It was a very nice dinner and I would eat here again.