FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - our 17 hour day with BA
Old Sep 25, 2020, 5:08 am
offerendum
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some
It seems BA is getting risk people flying in F because of the lousy food experience and to complain about it. I would differ. For example I always mourn about European Business but keep booking it as the alternative (Economy) is even worse and I canīt or at least donīt want to pay for a private jet. On long haul I mostly have a choice. I canīt really mourn the BA F seat is bad as I know before what to expect and mostly it reflects in price. There are normally alternatives.

Regarding BA at the moment of course there are alternatives and I normally wouldnīt fly it. On the other hand if you would offer me a flight in this BA F for 30% of the LH or whatever F-price I would perhaps do it. If you would for example offer me a great F without proper food for 1000 € less per person it would be worth thinking about it. For the price I get 3 meals at 3 star level and I never had a meal in the air which was really impressive or compareable to high end restaurants. Wine and all the other fluff is not of interest for me, most expensive drink I take is a mocktail.