FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Andaz Singapore REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
View Single Post
Old Sep 22, 2020, 6:29 am
ContinentalVoyager7

Programs: Accor Live Limitless, Accor Plus, World Of Hyatt
Just completed a Staycation at Andaz Singapore. Overall the stay was pretty good and for the staycation promotion price I got. It was a very good deal.

I have the lowest status with Hyatt but was upgraded from 2 Twin Bed to 2 Twin Bed Bay View Deluxe which was nice as it was located on the 37th floor and offered good views of the surroundings. I strongly suspect the hotel has not opened all floors as the occupancy does not deamdn it. Room condition is excellent and the furnishings still feel new considering the hotel almost being 3 years old. Mini-bar is still complimentary and you have to request for it to be delivered to your room due to COVID conditions. Staff are all friendly and the hotel seems to be coping with the new norms of Social Distancing, Maximum of 5 people at gym and 15 people by the pool at any given time.

Had lunch as 665 and it was excellent. The steaks were suberb.
Brakfast buffet was excellent too as it has turned into full ala carte buffet where you order what you want. Thus, food quality was excellent due to freshness. We were extended early check in of 12pm and late check out of 3pm as it was a weekday and I suspect a low occupancy as with COVID impacts. Alcohol prices by the pool were reasonable considering it is a 5-star hotel.

I would definitely stay here again as I personally like the room design as the wood makes it feel more like a resort hotel than city hotel.