FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is Delta Monitoring Flyertalk?
View Single Post
Old Sep 19, 2020, 2:30 pm
cmd320
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by GagaPilot
Just a thought: Does anyone know if DL still has any reps/agents/ambassadors viewing FT threads? It seems like one time they did, but that was a long time ago. Anyway, if they do, hopefully repeated frustrations with the onboard offerings will be noticed (though I know they absolutely have to be noticed already).

A few weeks ago I sent in a complaint about a recent upgrade and subsequent downgrade fiasco. On the same complaint form I wrote a lengthy paragraph related to the current onboard offerings and lack of inflight service. (I’ve been trying to mention it in every communication with DL such as email, surveys, Twitter, etc). Earlier this week I received a very thorough reply and apology about the UG issue and specific details of what went wrong. They tossed a heavy amount of miles my way and it satisfied that issue. But not one peep of an acknowledgement about the onboard services and lack there of.
Some of the other programs do have reps on FT. Haven't seen a DL one though in a long time. My guess is if any are left, by 10/1 they'll be out the door.