FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "When does Delta Amex Spend Update"
Old Sep 18, 2020, 7:42 am
shidden

Originally Posted by shidden
Similar situation for me. I have Reserve and Platinum cards. About the time I signed up for MQM/RDM offer, status boost tracker for both cards stopped updating. Card spend in Delta app has continued to update. I should have received an MQM miles boost from Reserve card spending by now but I have not. Statements close at the end of the month. Two days ago, I chatted with CS agent and was told it would be resolved in 72 hours but I am not counting on it since this appears to be a larger issue for more people than just me. Good to know I am not the only one.
The saga continues. Since it has been more than 72 hours, I chatted with CS rep at AMEX again. This time I was told that I had to wait till statement closes (at end of the month) for expected MQM miles boost for reaching spending threshold on my Reserve card (wasn't that way before for first MQM miles boost?). Also said an investigation was opened into why status trackers for Reserve and Platinum cards are not updating.