FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - RIMOWA Luggage Brand Protection
View Single Post
Old Sep 8, 2020, 6:07 am
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Don't count on the Rimowa iPhone cases working well with wireless charging. One of the main reasons why I would avoid some phone case nowadays.

Originally Posted by Chris2013
I was talking domestic. Yes, International airports are far ahead of the US in terms of the quality and quantity of their shopping/dining/just about everything. I fly domestically 80% of the time and I'd really like to see the US take some cues from Europe/Asia in this area.
I dislike the shopping mall experience at airports in Europe and Asia where it means having to navigate via channels of more crowded areas set up to maximize foot traffic at retailers and even slow down passenger flows somewhat in order to do that and increase retail sales revenue and profits for the airport owner/operator.

Given how airlines charge for baggage fees, how airlines handle baggage and the inconveniences of having checked luggage when it could otherwise be avoidable, buying luggage at airports has limited attraction for me. If I were to be replacing a bag on the fly, it can be very convenient, but likely not the best deal -- especially if I've already hit the duty free limit for a trip or otherwise was going to do so.

Last edited by GUWonder; Sep 8, 2020 at 6:13 am