FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Enrollment on Arrival
View Single Post
Old Sep 7, 2020, 1:46 am
radioactive

Originally Posted by TWA884
Hello Sifu,

Enrollment on Arrival interviews are conducted at the Dublin airport by CBP officers during the US immigration and customs inspections prior to departure to the US. So regardless of whether or not you are coming from the Common Travel Area, you still need to access the US PreClearance facility in DUB. I doubt that it is possible if not traveling to the US.

Do note that EoA at DUB is available only between 9:00am and 1:00pm on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays.

Edited to add:

Here are a couple of older posts on this issue:

Just an update on the Dublin office, I renewed my GE (for the second time) last week. Unlike last time, I’m conditionally approved, so need an interview. Travel to the US looks rather unlikely at the moment, so I figured I may able to jump up to Dublin (from Germany), book a fully refundable ticket to get access to the Preclearance area, do the interview, and then cancel my ticket.

I called the station in Dublin today, and agent answered the phone in a minute, and said the Enrollment on Arrival office is closed due to COVID, and to call back every month or two to see if things have re-opened.