FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Toddler unable to maintain face mask
View Single Post
Old Aug 26, 2020, 7:25 am
Billy Mumphrey

Programs: Delta DM, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by ijkh
Our 2 year old granddaughter has had cancer for the past year. She recently reached remission. During the entire year both she and her sister wore facemasks in public. They did because they had to. It was life saving. She is still building her own immunity back. You would be surprised what a 2 year old will do when they have to do it.

I take no exception unless the child has autism or some other mental or psychiatric disability. Deal with it. Your kid could kill my kid with their Covid germs. I take no $#!# from anyone about this. Sorry to inconvenience you. We all live together in this country. Don't like it? Stay home. We do unless someone needs food, medicine or to go to one of what seems a million doctors appointments. She was referred to Sloane Kettering for a special post cancer treatment. We cancelled that plan. Why? Kids and adults who "can't" or "won't" wear masks. Grrrr.
I'm in an unexpected situation (due to the policy change, after I purchased our tickets, regarding masks for 2 year olds) and trying to make an informed decision. I don't understand why you feel you need to lash out at me. I am very glad your granddaughter is in remission.