FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Call / calls from AA Executive Office / EXP Liaison / Customer Care (master thd)
Old Aug 22, 2020, 6:59 pm
KKinLA

Programs: AA Exec Plat, DL Plat (but not for long)
I received mine on Thursday...

"Hello Mr. [redacted] my name is [redacted] executive liaisons American Airlines calling today to thank you for your Executive Platinum status and also check in with you regarding the current state of affairs. We would love to speak with you if you have a few minutes. The number is [redacted] again [redacted]. We are available Monday through Friday between 8 AM and 7 PM central standard time. In the meantime we will be hoping hoping you and your family are well. We appreciate your American Airlines loyalty and look forward to speaking to you soon. Have a wonderful day."

I haven't called back. In fact I thought it might be some sort of SPAM until I noticed this thread. This year pre-pandemic I had flown two paid business fares (one to Mexico and one to Brazil). I've since flown two more paid business to Mexico and have one more scheduled so I don't think I would rank especially high in the pecking order. I'm thinking that as a result of the money they have received for keeping their employees on the payroll until October they have more people to do this type of work.