FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta SkyClub Closures & General Discussion During COVID-19
Old Aug 18, 2020, 2:47 pm
LAX_AUS_DL_FLYER
Suspended

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion, Hilton HHonors, AAdvantage, Tier 8 Status - Hotel Tonight
Originally Posted by Adam1222
Was quite impressed with the food offerings at DCA. Packaged salads, wraps, pita, cookies, lemon bars- better than United Clubs or Admirals Clubs pre-Covid
MSP was gross, hospital quality buns with deli meat and wilted salad. But MSP had signs saying a new fresh food menu would be coming in weeks.

DCA Snack spread

MSP snacks
Pre COVID-19 I was always disappointed with the quality of food and services at the MSP SkyClubs. Last November when I was there the restrooms were shut down and had to resort to using the ones in the terminal (which were far away and crowded.) Never was really impressed by the food either and generally speaking it was always a Zoo whenever I've visited.

Regarding the DEN Club, I don't see how they could even staff a full service bar there as it really isn't set up for it. They don't even have a restroom inside the lounge. Self-Service booze at that club was always fun as I liked mixing my own strong vodka & cokes.

Last edited by LAX_AUS_DL_FLYER; Aug 18, 2020 at 2:53 pm