FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Finally made Million Miler today
View Single Post
Old Aug 17, 2020, 12:54 pm
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Gargoyle
I hit 1 mm on an AZ flight across the pond, so no fireworks or FA's jumping out of a cake. I got the old Hartmann rollerboard, elthough it's a pound or two heavier than I'd like it's been a very solid reliable piece. I frequently get comments and thank you's from front line personnel- especially gate agents and phone agents. And it seems like it gives me a little boost over other PM's on the domestic upgrade list, I have very good luck there.

Although this past week was the shortest upgrade list I've ever seen, I was #one of three for first ORD-SLC (got upgraded after the doors closed) and #one of two SLC-SFO (upgraded at the gate). As of a couple hours before departure there were zero on either upgrade list from coach to comfort, and comfort had empty seats (even accounting for the blocked middles). So it seemed like there were hardly any medallions flying mid week.
Welcome back. It's been a while since I've seen you around here and I've been wondering how you're doing.

It's nice that GAs and FAs were bothering to upgrade people on your flights.