FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - InterContinental Maldives Maamunagau Resort Master Thread
Old Aug 12, 2020, 11:26 am
Vanessa2020

Yes the overwater villas looked pretty old/dated when I was there in 2018. Typically all overwater villas are easier to run down compared to the beach villas.

Thank you so much for the inputs about the other properties. You are living my dream of vacationing in Maldives every year Hope that my family can run into both of you someday somewhere in Maldives so we can hear stories of your travels.

I usually go to flyertalk and tripadvisor to learn about a resort that I have eyes on, so maybe you already know about Waldorf more than I do. I did Vietnam (specifically only Da Nang) - Maldives - Dubai in May/June 2018 . I know it's a bad season in Maldives, but I had no choice since my family can only go during summer for vacations of more than 2 weeks. At the end both my husband and I made a pact that we will never ever visit Maldives and Dubai in summer again

Our first time to Dubai/Singapore/Maldives was in March 2015, and the weather was so perfect.

Last edited by Vanessa2020; Aug 12, 2020 at 11:31 am