FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid-19 BA Rebooking/Cancellation/Refund HELP & ADVICE *No Speculation etc*
Old Aug 11, 2020, 7:10 pm
travelswithmybriefcase

Programs: BA GGL For Life: Hilton Diamond: IHG Platinum
Invol return from different point after first flight taken

Hi all

As ever if there is an obvious link to answer this specific question then just point me in that direction - I did do a quick search but didn’t come up with the specific answer.

(On the other hand if you ask my wife how good I am at looking for anything she would not give me a glowing report &#128512

A friend and his family flew to Gothenburg from LHR a few days ago and were due to fly back in 10 days time, but have just been advised by BA that the flight is cancelled and he has been rerouted to leave from Stockholm.

(There are no flights ex GOT within a timescale that would work for him - his is aware that he will have to self isolate on his return from Sweden regardless).

Question is will BA cover the reasonable cost of him getting himself and family to Stockholm and if so what is the process for claiming this?

Again if there is a quick link to answer the above then point me in that direction and all will be good.