FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Applying for Chase PERSONAL Cards (2020 - 2022)
Old Aug 8, 2020, 9:23 pm
gq_dq

Originally Posted by Diplomatico
"Was just auto denied for CF for "too many recent requests for credit", even though I'm only at 3/24 and haven't had a HP since May 3rd and May 4th (failed MDD--success on CSR, denied on CSP).

I called recon right away........I explained 3 recent requests for credit (in March) were my mortgage rate shopping and I was hoping they'd look past that. He said they didn't care about those HPs and he rattled off all my Chase applications in the past 2 years (personal plus biz--6 total if you count the CF denial). He said, "you have about 5 too many inquiries for us to approve you".

https://old.reddit.com/r/churning/co...ugust_07_2020/
Phew… this never ending addition of shining stars to the Restriction Constellation is making my head spin around the Milky Way. Seems like they’re randomly throwing in new ones on a whim every day.

Is this now saying one can’t have more than 1 Chase Hard Pull in the last 24 months? Which then means no more than 2 Chase approvals in 24 months… and we now gotta wait 90 days between 2 Chase apps? Plus on top of the X/6, Y/12 and Z/24 Total Approvals, we now have to worry about α/24 Chase Hard Pulls and β/24 Chase Approvals?

This is just total bazonkers.