FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LAS or LAX To LHR? Advice Please.
View Single Post
Old Aug 5, 2020, 4:30 pm
Geordie405

Programs: BA Gold; Hilton Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by SgtRyan
Regarding going out in WP and inbound in WTP, with the fare not that expensive may as well just book both ways no?

Nice one! Where are you located? We're Henderson. 215 and Stephaine. Such a shame what has happened to this City.

Flew AA premium back in December from Hong Kong to LAX. Was wank. Food was crap and the seat wasn't that much better. To be honest, I'm looking at comfort rather than anything else. Having flown Premium on a bunch of airlines now (VS, JAL, CX), it makes all the difference. If the BA seat is the same standard as the airlines listed that would be a right result.

Thanks to you both for your comments.
We're over in the southwest, so 215 and Buffalo. It is a real shame although the day to day impact on us is quite limited as being locals we tend not to go to The Strip etc. I am more gutted about the loss of concerts etc.

If the fare isn't too expensive for WTP both ways then I'd definitely consider it. I am not sure what prices you're seeing and what you consider to be expensive but you'd definitely get 90 TPs each way for the long-haul sectors in WT+ compared to whatever you'd get for WT.

I've flown Premium Economy with AA only a small handful of times but have always been quite impressed. I think the seat is good but would agree that the food and wine could definitely do with some improvement.