FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GGL/CCR July/Aug/Sept Renewals - I need your help
Old Jul 31, 2020, 11:50 am
msm2000uk
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by IAN-UK
OK, I'm not trying to labour this and incur the wrath of msm200k , but isn't the nature of these things to produce winners and non-winners, while making sure no-one actually loses?

I get it that you are miffed, but as the BAEC machine creakily rolls on (as seems inevitable), you'll be taken out of limbo and a new set of members will feel aggrieved.

I'm not smug. A January year means I'm not disadvantaged by the BAEC efforts (yet - but as the machine rolls on who knows?). But Lufthansa's left me no better off, although others have benefitted; and with Turkish ... well, I've not really worked out what's happened.
I'm not going to discuss the points you've raised, but you also know me well enough to know that it isn't because I want to remain silent - simply not the thread for it.

Thanks to all who have joined this little battle. If I haven't responded to your PM, I will do so this evening.

M