FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Gold Upgrade Voucher Discussion and Wiki Thread
Old Jul 28, 2020, 11:37 am
flashware

Originally Posted by Oaxaca
Wasn't sure of the best place to ask this, but has anyone had experience of getting a second extension on a GUF during Covid? Extended one for 6 months just before it all kicked off in Europe (fully intending to book with it a few weeks later, such innocent days), so that one was not included in the blanket 6 month extension that was granted during lockdown. I might make a booking with it before the current expiry date (with a certain amount of doubt whether the trip in question will be possible), but not sure.

I can of course call BAEC and will have to in the end, but thought I'd check for any direct experience before putting them and myself through that Thanks in advance for any help.
Yes, it'll have to go to the back office for processing. You'll be told it's unlikely as you've already had an extension once, but you may be fortunate and it'll come back extended. I did this yesterday and it was extended within 15 minutes for another 6 months.