FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Upcoming Promotion
View Single Post
Old Jul 27, 2020, 12:06 pm
synergistic

Originally Posted by AZ26
This latest promotion sounds great in theory. The problem is that the Choice IT systems seem to be totally broken. For instance, I've done multiple Cambria stays since the beginning of the promotion, but while the system recognizes that I'm staying at Cambria hotels, it is only giving me the points I'd be entitled to if I were staying at non-Cambria hotels. So I'm not getting the full 20K points I'm entitled to every two stays, but 8K points instead. Weird. The annoying thing is that I can already tell this is going to be a massive mess to untangle. When I call Choice, the reps don't even seem to know about the promotion and don't seem to understand what I'm talking about.

I'm coming from Marriott and have been considering switching my business to some of the higher-end Choice hotels, but the customer service so far is not great.
Just checking in to see how this has gone for you. I have my second Cambria stay coming up this week, nestled between several other brands - just wondering what to expect. Thanks!