FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Current US passport wait? (Merged Threads)
Old Jul 23, 2020, 12:28 pm
guflyer

Originally Posted by Prince Keldar
I think it is down to some offices going a step back lockdown wise. The week before was due to the holiday. "Passports issued July 2-8 were lower than the previous weeks because of the July 4th federal holiday."

I was hoping to see another 250k+ processed this week.
I was hoping for this as well and find this really concerning. The number of passport centers on phase one and phase two listed on the page seems to be the same as last week (I was not able to find an archive of the page to check) and the list of passport centers on those phases looks the same as it did previously. I wonder if these listings are out of date? I appreciate your insight regarding this. I just wish that they found a way to keep passport offices completely open as this is a really essential service.

I am hoping and praying that they will get through the passports quickly. It is very frustrating as it seems that so little can be done regarding this and as though many people waiting for passports are in such a helpless position.