FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Cape - a Thompson Hotel (Cabo San Lucas) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jul 20, 2020, 6:51 pm
tex1721

Programs: Hilton Diamond; UA Gold; Marriott Gold; Accor Gold;
I too booked the Penthouse for 6 using points for a stay in early October. The rate is incredible, deal seems to be dead now since I can't find availability for the Penthouse.

I am sure you saw via the website, breakfast is included in the rate for everyone. See list of benefits below. So having globalist (I don't) doesn't seem to matter, hopefully. I have emailed the hotel (waiting for a reply) to schedule my airport pick up and make sure I can get my cabana rental... crossing fingers.
  • 3,000 Sq Ft/ 278 Sq M two-story penthouse with 2,000 square foot rooftop private balcony including lounge seating, wet bar, BBQ, pergola, and plunge pool, offering unsurpassed views of the ocean and El Arco
  • Three bedrooms featuring king beds fitted with custom sateen-woven linens, walk-in closets and private bathrooms
  • Separate living area with bespoke mid-century Latin American luxury furnishings
  • State-of-the-art rain shower with freestanding copper-leafed tub and luxurious cotton kimono robes
  • Full kitchen with kitchenware, silverware and glassware according to maximum occupancy per villa
  • Additional powder room
  • Laundry room with washer/dryer
  • Private roundtrip airport transfer for up to 6 passengers in luxury SUV
  • Daily Breakfast per person at The Ledge restaurant
  • One complimentary pool Cabana day experience (prior reservation is strongly suggested)
  • Complimentary Surf Board rental (maximum of 2 boards per Penthouse per day)
  • Private in-Villa Check-In
  • Personal Concierge Service
  • Tequila Welcome Amenity
  • Daily selection of afternoon snacks and cocktails
  • Chef’s daily turndown amenities
  • Craft Cocktail and Gourmet Mini Bar items for purchase
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi and in-room safe
  • Maximum Occupancy: 6 adults