FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Will a single late (5 days) payment disqualify me for a Centurion Card?
Old Jul 12, 2020, 8:59 am
newbie88

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, UA Mileage Silver, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by GundamWing01
looks like mia changed it for you. now it will be easier to get input from other cent members. so what amount are we talking about here? looks like you participate in other cent threads so you already know about the very high spend req. did you miss a very large plat personal/biz payment? in the end, your entire account and relationship with amex is manually reviewed. meaning eyes on your account. they will look at your history over time and ability to pay or stay solvent. being late wont do you any favors, but its trivial compared to the millions in spend you will be doing. everything essentially comes down to a closed door black box boardroom circus. anything could happen and anything could be taken into consideration.
No, it wasn't a large payment it was like $100 and was a card I rarely really use. Yes, I'm trying to get to the high spend requirement now as i got a few large purchases coming up.

Last edited by newbie88; Jul 12, 2020 at 9:20 am