FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Seats, Amenities, & Experiences on Delta's A350
Old Jul 9, 2020, 7:44 pm
Zainth

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by happiest_at_40000
Hi question about where to sit in A350 D1 Suites. First time flying in this product. Someone beat me to 5A and i have to choose between 3A and 7A. I was wondering if anyone knew which is furthest from their respective closest bathroom? And which galley is typically the busier/noisier one the way DL has their A350 set up? I'm not too worried that 3 might get more foot traffic with ppl going to the front lavs. Not a huge deal with the door. I like that 3 would get meal service a little quicker. All that aside the 2 biggest things for me are not hearing the bathroom & not being by the busier/louder galley. The Seat Guru map shows the DL A350 restrooms in diff locations than on say Qatar or SQ. The front lav shows closer to Row 1 rather than being right by the cockpit .The lav behind D1 is after Door 2 as opposed to in front of it how it is with Qatar & SQ. If this diagram is correct then 7 might actually be farther from a restroom. Apparently 5 is the hot seat. Both Row 5's on each side are taken. Any suggestions on 3 Vs. 7 are appreciated. Thanks in advance
I don't know about exact distance between those two, but I sat in 7A MSP-ICN in a full D1 cabin and there was minimal foot traffic to the rear lavs. I had absolutely no qualms with the seat.