FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Travel Flights Cancelled.. What Options Do I Have Now?
Old Jul 8, 2020, 10:00 pm
FlyingSloth

Here's an update. Chase Travel never even followed up with me. Their so-called "offline team" was supposed to follow-up with me by e-mail and phone "within 12 hours." Which never happened.. no call and no e-mail. I reached out to the airline directly. I must have sent 15 e-mails to various company e-mails I Google'd on the web. I got a reply from somebody at the airline and they were able to help me make the change to the next available date.. which in this case was a week later.. so at least an extra week here.. in case of some other problems or other cancellations.. hopefully things will work out somehow. So far, I'm 3 for 3 with flights getting cancelled that I've planned in the last few months. I also have a medical problem with my eye that can strike any morning when I wake up.. so there's always that risk that I wake up and I'm in too much pain to take the trip, which also adds a lot of stress to all the planning.

The airline was great though.. I'm glad this airline was so professional and helped me out by e-mail. They are one of the best I've flown with in the past.

One other piece of info.. I chatted with Chase Travel to ask why the itinerary didn't update with the info.. and I also let them know that their "offline team" never contacted me back.. the chat rep in Manila (all of their customer support is Luzon based).. told me that the notes said that I "refused help"... HUH? and I asked how come the itinerary hasn't updated since the cancellation and date change.. the chat rep didn't have an answer for me.. just copy and pasted any changes should be made through Chase Travel itself.. Overall, not a really great experience with Chase Travel but good experience with EVA Air.