FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Travel Flights Cancelled.. What Options Do I Have Now?
Old Jul 5, 2020, 9:52 pm
craz
Suspended

Sorry to tell you, you are so SOL. Unfortunately welcome to the 1000s if not 10s of 1000s of folks waiting for Refunds. I still havent gotten back my pts from an early April tkt thatt was CXed in March or a late May tkt CXed late April

Basically you cant rely on seeing your UR pts probably for months to come, unless EVA works differently then all the other carriers

What you need to do is contact Chase Travel and let them know EVA CXed your flight and you want a full refund of both pts and $s paid. Id also lodge a complaint with DOT if Chase tells you like they do to everyone that they secured a voucher for you to use on EVA within the next x months.

Then you are going to have to either stay put till EVA has flights that work for you or pay out of pocket. If you chose to pay buying a roundtrip and not using the return may be a lot cheaper .then getting a 1 way. Friends who purchased tkts direct from the carriers for the same flights I was on got refunds, but since we went via Chase a TA the carriers wont deal with us and only with the TA which they simply ignore