FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA return to T3? Plus a mini-trip report from Tuesday BCN-LHR
Old Jun 27, 2020, 2:24 pm
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Steve74
The University of Oxford team developing the Astra Zeneca vaccine has privately advised HM Government that they have hit the nail on the head, although they are publicly hedging their bets
Interestingly I've heard something similar from someone in DHSC. He didn't and doesn't believe it, but you may want to ask why yet another big sum of extra money was allocated for the Jenner team to go to South Africa and Brazil when they started running out of cases in the UK. Having said that, I've long worked out that the institutions of power involve a surprisingly small number of people, so the same piece of speculation goes around quite quickly. I don't think I can agree with your second paragraph though.