FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid19: Refund Experiences from Indian Based Airlines
Old Jun 22, 2020, 7:55 am
Keyser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
One step at a time. You're asking for AI to be logical, think ahead and care about customers all at the same time. They can barely manage to do a quarter of one of those things at one time.

We should take extending the validity of the tickets till 2021 and free route changes as a small win.
i'm still struggling with getting a refund based on the original t&c of the ticket....they refuse to refund even when i'm ready to take a hit of the 20% cancellation fee....

then they tell me that even though they have extended their change policy till 24th august, i cannot make a change without penalty now because i have already made a change from march to august for my flight that was cancelled....i told them that the changed flight still falls before 24th august but they are sticking to their 'one change only' bit....