FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé
View Single Post
Old Jun 19, 2020, 5:23 am
nacho
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by fassy
Well, I was quite happy with my travel pattern which is about 3 trips a month, so about 100 days in total I had before Covid-19. Had a 4 days/week, 44 weeks a year job before (10+ years back) including F and J long haul. that wasn't pretty but the miles collected where impressive But won't go back there.

Biggest issue is, that SK often enough doesn't even offer the connections I need. I can construct such connections in the SAS for business booking tool, but then the prices are out of this world. Like 20x the normal fare. No kidding.

While I never have an issue booking via UA or LH.
That person who flies 300 days a year is a dad - I told Mr. and he said, "wow he never sees his kids". I said, "well he can use that BIG pile of miles to bring his kids to somewhere fun every year and spending ultra quality time with them ". He said, "100 days of travel is really not nice and I can stand that if the job is really great, 3x that is just impossible".

UA has good cooperation with LH but not SK, especially connections from UA to SK, either it's ticketing issues or bag issues.