FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé
View Single Post
Old Jun 18, 2020, 10:06 am
fassy

Originally Posted by nacho
I guy who works in Swedish packaging giant in Lund told me that he travels 300 days a year - he flies C and he is not CEO or anything like that - you might consider his job - he needs to fly out to their customers to help them with the machines.
Well, I was quite happy with my travel pattern which is about 3 trips a month, so about 100 days in total I had before Covid-19. Had a 4 days/week, 44 weeks a year job before (10+ years back) including F and J long haul. that wasn't pretty but the miles collected where impressive But won't go back there.

Originally Posted by nacho
SK does have really insane prices to the US where they don't fly to - if you want good connections. You can kind of get by with worse connections for lower prices but if I do that I'd rather go for 016 stock for easier re-routing when there's a schedule change.
Biggest issue is, that SK often enough doesn't even offer the connections I need. I can construct such connections in the SAS for business booking tool, but then the prices are out of this world. Like 20x the normal fare. No kidding.

While I never have an issue booking via UA or LH.