FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Home2 Suites by Hilton KCI Airport {US-MO}
Old Jun 15, 2020, 10:17 am
kctigers

Programs: delta,southwest--companion pass,hilton---diamond,marriott---gold,choice
Arrow Home2 Suites by Hilton KCI Airport {US-MO}

hello all,

i just checked out of the home 2 suites at KCI- Kansas City airport, yesterday Sunday June 14, 2020, and they tried to charge me a Merchant Processing Fee, their fee that they pay to use Credit Cards with, now the catch is, they will not let one check in with cash. I think this is highly un ethical and borderine illegal... Has anyone else experienced this? Also, they do not offer any bottled water as a Diamond gift, overall was a very bad stay.

P.S. on the subject of benefits,In My own opinion, I think that these hotel and airline companies should honor their beneifts during this time, as when i wanted to stay at a 200 dollar a night hotel , and i only wanted to pay 150 dollars i told them i do not need maid service, etc.., they told me it was 200 dollars take it or leave it, i hope that this example sheds some light, so instead of breakfast they should be offering points etc...etc...

thank you,
kc tigers.