FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated CDG connection time/logistics/lounge {Archive}
Old Jun 12, 2020, 10:17 am
fumje
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by fwfdan
Updated after moved to the the correct thread!

I checked flights today and it looks like today based on CDG-EWR that UA flies out of CDG Terminal 2E. Based on other comments in this thread does UA really fly out ouf Terminal 1? It looks like the *A lounge is in Terminal 1. Does UA have buisness class lounge access somewhere for business class passengers?

NOTE: this is a "if things are open" question and NOT a Covid-19 question... thinking about a trip next spring and just wondering!
Historically UA has been out of T1. I haven't seen anything about it, but CDG may have consolidated operations, so that could be different currently. I see there is a MLL in T2A, which J class passengers would have access to if it is open (closed now) and if it's possible to access that part of the terminal (no idea about that also).

Aside: CDG is a confusing mess, and I tried looking at a map re: going T2E to T2A, but it brought up all kinds of bad feelings, so I stopped.