FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Centurion Lounge LGA [Opened, 12 August 2014; New location open 21 June 2021]
Old Jun 11, 2020, 2:15 pm
bgriff

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
Originally Posted by dw
I don’t think most of us realized it at the time, that the last time we were at the LGA Centurion Lounge would be our last for that location.

With the new LGA Terminal B headhouse opening this weekend, the existing one will be closed and prepped for demolition.

Hopefully once all Centurion Lounges reopen, the new LGA location will be fully built out and ready to go.
The interactive airport maps offered by the Delta app (and I think IIRC also the United app, and maybe others?) has the new headhouse already fully mapped out, which is handy since it may be a while before most of us explore the new facility in person. The new Centurion lounge space looks like it should be pretty big. It's now airside, which is convenient for those departing from the central terminal, less so for Delta fliers. But it is in a good location for when the rebuilding project is done, as I believe there are plans for an airside walkway between the terminals that should connect close to the lounge.