FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : BAEC : status extensions & Tier Point (re)qualification thresholds reduced
Old Jun 11, 2020, 5:46 am
Genius1
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by 27Liam
I am longstanding Silver, had a TP year end of June 8, which I finished with 360 TP (just shy of the lower 420 TP threshold for Silver renewal). I was one of the special cases that filled out the webform and was told my membership would be transferred to Silver for another year. This has yet to be updated in my account and I have not received the blanket email about status extension. Do you think I have manually been excluded from this benefit because I am a special case or will it be that I get Silver transferred until June 2021 and then additionally benefit from another year of Silver until June 2022 per this blanket extension?
I doubt you will be excluded from the policy as you effectively retained Silver for your 2020-2021 membership year and will receive a complimentary year of Silver for 2021-2022 under the newly announced policy.