FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid-19 BA Rebooking/Cancellation/Refund HELP & ADVICE *No Speculation etc*
Old Jun 10, 2020, 1:59 pm
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by LCSinTexas
I have an Avios booking 02Oct - CPH LHR, 03Oct LGW PMI, 10Oct PMI LGW, 11Oct LHR CPH
The overnight is intentional as I will be travelling with my 86-year old mother and I want to minimize any stress to her.
This is fine by the self-isolation Statutory Instrument, the period of self isolation is 14 days, or when you leave England, which ever is shorter. So a single night, twice over, is fine. If the regulations are still in place, you would be required to self isolate at your hotel (presumably) and you are only supposed to go out for essentials such as food. Also you would be required to leave England directly, and not make a visit to say Windsor Castle or anything like that. There is a lot of chatter about air corridors being open either at the end of June or the middle of July, I would hope by October we will be well past that stage.

Much more information, including the legal texts concerned, is to be found in the relevant thread in the Coronavirus Forum.