FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid-19 BA Rebooking/Cancellation/Refund HELP & ADVICE *No Speculation etc*
Old Jun 10, 2020, 5:16 am
flashware

Originally Posted by Jermyn
I had a booking to SEZ issued in October 19 with flight dates in May 2020.

After the flights were cancelled I was presented with rebooking options online - including switching to QR, all the way until EOS. (not just October 2020 as expected)
I waited as I wanted to book for the same week next year but now I cannot access the rebooking page online, since the original flight dates have passed.

Has anybody had success in either:

1. Accessing the rebooking page online, after the dates of the original itinerary have passed?
2. Rebooking over the phone for dates beyond initial issue date +1 year?
No to the first one (have the same query myself, I have 3 days before I hit that point).

Yes to the second, there's been reports of agents providing some flexibility but I wouldn't rely on it. I'd say it's the exception rather than the norm and systems may well have since been locked down.

I can view dates out to the end of the schedule for mine, but trying to actually book any of them fails so suspect I'm just going to end up refunding mine as it was booked August 2019 and I can't see me being able to rebook and use this by mid August this year.