FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid-19 BA Rebooking/Cancellation/Refund HELP & ADVICE *No Speculation etc*
Old Jun 3, 2020, 1:53 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
A quick data point: I just called You First and requested refunds on two cancelled itineraries. The total call time (including dialling and waiting to get through) was under three minutes. So if one or more of your cancelled flights is in F this is currently a fast option.

@ moral_low_ground: I've often made mixed class bookings on the BA website. If I search for CW on routes with F then I'll usually have at least one opportunity to choose F instead, and doing so on the outbound doesn't reduce my return options. The same applies to ET and CE. This probably wouldn't allow me to mix cabins more radically, but as c-w-s says that can be done on the phone.

Many of us have learned in recent weeks that the advantages a TA can bring have to be weighed against a potentially very large hassle factor in turbulent times.

Last edited by IMH; Jun 3, 2020 at 5:04 am Reason: typographical tidying and redundancy reduction