FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 100,000 Free flights to Healthcare Professionals - Ends 17th May 2020
Old May 31, 2020, 5:33 am
Basanez

I’m afraid we booked for the last week of the promo, so I won’t be able to give you any info until then. We will have to follow this thread to see how the checkin process works for people before us. My SO submitted a second request with the correct information. She even told me the first request even had the country wrong because she though it was country of birth (did it really quick without reading, and filled out random info on the passport and ID section), so she sent a second request with different email and correct information. We never received the second code (not planning on getting 2 trips). After back and forth through Twitter, since they have to contact the back office that handles this, first they stated the office saw the second request as a duplicate and to use the first cose. When I provided more details, then they stated that the terms had to be met as stated (ID must show country of employment etc etc). I went ahead and booked one trip with the code we received with the incorrect info. Called customer service to inquire if they saw any details or restrictions for check in and they don’t see anything. I guess I will book hotels with points and have a friend traveling a few weeks before me so I’ll find out if they really check all that stuff or not. Whoever flies first, please let us know how the checkin experience goes and how they check the paperwork. Thanks!

Originally Posted by katiehai
I have the same issue. When is your flight and can you update us if there is any issues upon boarding? My boyfriend signed me up but I think he may have used my soon to be expiring passport from USA that I don't plan on renewing.