FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Savannah REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old May 30, 2020, 7:51 am
parrotheadmjb

Currently staying here, pretty impressed with service. I was proactively upgraded to a riverview suite which is technically a premium suite but identical to their standard suite but with a riverview. I heard one woman yelling at the front desk because she wanted a suite and I overheard they aren't selling them because of staffing issues, my guess is she had no status since I didn't even ask for one. Breakfast menu is extremely limited because of the virus but was nonetheless happy to get something... I didn't ask what the occupancy rate is but my guess is it's around 50% maybe even higher, the checkin line at 5pm had about 15-20 people waiting. I was given a hand written letter from the manager and a voucher for items from the corner market worth "10 points" I think soft drinks were 2, snacks beer and sandwiches 5, bottle of wine was 10. So I got a free bottle of wine. Definitely coming to this regency again in the future, I've stayed at the Andaz here and the staff was rude and frankly the hotel isn't as nice in my opinion. TV has free HBO GO, Netflix requires you to login.