FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Has DL Cut too many flights? Analysis and discussion of schedule cuts.
Old May 28, 2020, 5:22 am
vike16

Don't know if people are noticing ion the WN board but they are tracking how many people are on their flights and they're routinely getting 90 people or so so people are looking to book and fly again. DL could get some of that too but when connections are effectively neutered and you have to call in or cancel with a 9 hour wait, it gets very ridiculous. DL needs to either fix their IT or add more flights so people can actually travel the airline if they want to because right now all you can do is the nonstops seemingly if the fare is available and competitve. I"m flying DL currently since they are still flying nonstop to where I want to go and I booked in advance before everything went nuclear but many other people aren't that lucky. Let's be real, most people are not brand loyal enough to wait on DL, they'll just move on to another airline if they can't get what they need when they need to fly.