FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 100,000 Free flights to Healthcare Professionals - Ends 17th May 2020
Old May 25, 2020, 12:16 am
vladko

Programs: LH FTL, IHG Platinum
I finally booked. This was most stressful booking process I've ever experienced. For example seat A remained blocked after changing to B, or seats AB remained blocked when changing to seat C so I had to be careful when selecting seats. After selection in the summary I noticed that there are no selected seats for one flight (they were!), so I selected again. When paying I got a message "We are unable to block the seats selected, please select other seats". I clicked "pay" again and the message was gone, After payment, passenger details for my wife were missing! I had to enter it again. Of course that after payment I wasn't logged in so I had to manually add booking reference to my account. Now I wonder what else is missing or is wrong my booking.

But I have a question, when selecting fare Economy Flexi with promo code there is information that Cancellation is free of charge. In the summary, it says that refund is not allowed. What are my choices when my plans change? Only rebooking to new travel dates? It says that "New travel dates must be prior to: Tuesday, May 25, 2021". If I change this ticket to lets say Jan or Feb, this would cost me a full fare right?