FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid-19 BA Rebooking/Cancellation/Refund HELP & ADVICE *No Speculation etc*
Old May 23, 2020, 11:50 am
lorcancoyle

Programs: BA GGL (for now) and Lifetime Gold, Marriott fan thanks to Bonvoy Moments
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
They are not paying for any accommodation or offering hotel stays for cancellation/changes which aren't last-minute.
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
I doubt BA will agree to 3 before travel but after travel they would perhaps pick up the tab assuming it's a single PNR- and crucially there is another flight on that PNR (which isn't clear). There would be more pressure to do this if you tried 2 before travel, probably closer to departure - and I guess it would involve Lufthansa where there is a Guideline for re-routing, depending on the dates involved (which isn't clear). Also depending on the dates, it may be that there will be flexibiluty on the hotel, even if it's not a refund they may allow a rebooking when things have normalised, and this may fit into BA's schedule too.
Thanks. 1 is definitely preferred if I can get some credit with the hotel. It's still ~4 weeks away so a bit of a time before I need to commit one way or the other.