FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flights not running but no cancellation email
Old May 22, 2020, 2:43 am
Dan1113

Flights not running but no cancellation email

I have 3 LATAM domestic Peru flights that are showing as no longer running on the LATAM website. But when I login with those bookings, they still show as confirmed and normal. Trying to phone them to get my money back but not getting anywhere. Any thoughts on how to proceed? I have not gotten an email about cancellations for some reason.

I spoke to LATAM on the phone and they were adamant the flights are still going even though you can't purchase them. Do we know how long is it taking for them to send actual cancellation emails? I have a fourth booking, GIG>LIM, which is an award booking via BA and that too is gone and not for sale but on the BA system is also showing as confirmed and BA is saying they have not received notification that it is cancelled.

On two of the routes there are still several flights left on that day but my specific flights aren't available. Is LATMA allowed to rebook me onto a different flight without my say if the flight time changes are quite small, or am I within my right to ask for a refund even in this scenario (once they are eventually cancelled)? Ideally I would get a refund of all 3 domestic flights since I won't be allowed in Peru in July anyway.

Thanks!